The Bachelor 4x6
Week Six (S4)
ABC Press Release:
Episode 406: Bob’s relationships with the final four women get more serious as he travels to their very different hometowns to meet their family and friends.
Bob goes on a trip to meet Mary’s Cuban parents who don’t speak English, he visits with the five women in Kelly Jo’s family. Bob then goes on a trip to Meredith’s hometown, during which he tries to help her find closure in the wake of her grandmother’s death, then Bob spends an evening with Estella and her mother in Beverly Hills.
In the end, Bob finds himself with four women whom he cares about deeply, but only three roses, on “”The Bachelor,”” WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 29.
The four remaining ladies are: Mary, 35, Sales Manager, Tampa, FL Estella, 27, Mortgage Broker, Beverly Hills, CA Kelly Jo, 24, Marketing Analyst, Chicago, IL Meredith, 29, Model/ Make-up Artist, West Hollywood, CA
The Bachelor season 4
- 4x1Week One (S4)Sep 24, 2003
- 4x2Week Two (S4)Oct 01, 2003
- 4x3Week Three (S4)Oct 08, 2003
- 4x4Week Four (S4)Oct 15, 2003
- 4x5Week Five (S4)Oct 22, 2003
- 4x6Week Six (S4)Oct 29, 2003
- 4x7Week Seven (S4)Nov 05, 2003
- 4x8The Bachelor: After the Final Rose (S4)Nov 20, 2003
- 4x9The Bachelor: The Women Tell All (S4)Nov 12, 2003
- 4x10Week Eight (S4)Nov 19, 2003