The Bachelor 2x1
Week One (S2)
In the season premiere, we get to meet Aaron again, and learn what motivated him to take his quest for love on to television. As Aaron puts it, “”the timing couldn’t be better.”” Aaron claims he is a full 180-degrees from Alex, the first Bachelor, and will not be misleading like Alex was. Aaron admits he would have liked to have seen a proposal from Alex, and when Chris asks him, Aaron says several weeks from now, he could see himself popping the question.
Aaron is then introduced to each of the 25 Bachelorettes, as he welcomes them to the first night party. As Alex makes the rounds, Erin points out that Liangy and some of the other girls have really isolated themselves from the group. Liangy reveals that the rumor circulating through the party is that Gwen is someone Aaron already has his eye on. When pressed, Aaron admits he thinks true love may have already struck. Before entering his deliberation, Aaron plays the piano for all of his dates.
As he deliberates, Aaron reveals he has a g
The Bachelor season 2
- 2x1Week One (S2)Oct 02, 2002
- 2x2Week Two (S2)Oct 09, 2002
- 2x3Week Three (S2)Oct 16, 2002
- 2x4Week Four (S2)Oct 23, 2002
- 2x5Week Five (S2)Oct 30, 2002
- 2x6Week Six (S2)Nov 06, 2002
- 2x7The Bachelor: The Women Tell All (S2)Nov 13, 2002
- 2x10The Bachelor: Where Are They Now? (S3)Mar 19, 2003
- 2x11The Bachelor: Revealed (S3)Mar 26, 2003