The Bachelor 1x4
Week Four (S1)
The remaining four Bachelorettes all get a chance to say goodbye, as they vacate the Ladies’ Villa to return to their hometowns and introduce Alex to their families and friends.
First Trip: Kim
Knowing he hasn’t spent very much one-on-one time with Kim, Alex arrives in Phoenix, Arizona and makes a point of getting some private time with her â€¦ and the two go speed boating on a lake! They had a great time, and even managed to sneak in a kiss or three.
Afterwards, it was on to Kim’s parent’s house to meet the family. Alex got to spend time with Kim’s mom, dad, two sisters, brother-in-law, niece and nephew. It was important to Kim to see if Alex connected well with kids, which he seemed to â€” up until he accidentally made her nephew cry by playing with him a little too rough. The rest of the visit was pleasant, as Alex seemed to connect well with his date’s family.
Second Trip: Trista
An excited and energetic Alex arrives in St. Louis, Missouri to spend some quality time with Trista and me
The Bachelor season 1
- 1x1Week One (S1)Mar 25, 2002
- 1x2Bachelor Live: Week 2Jan 11, 2016
- 1x3Week Three (S1)Apr 08, 2002
- 1x4Week Four (S1)Apr 15, 2002
- 1x5Week Five (S1)Apr 22, 2002
- 1x6The Bachelor: The Women Tell All (S1)Apr 25, 2002
- 1x7Week Six (S1)Apr 25, 2002
- 1x8The Bachelor: Special Edition (S1)Aug 11, 2002
- 1x9The Bachelor: Revealed (S1)Sep 25, 2002