The Bachelor 1x3
Week Three (S1)
We meet Alex’s friends Stephanie and Sam, who move into the guest house at the Ladies’ Villa. Stephanie and Sam have created a compatibility test to give the remaining eight ladies, with a very special prize: the three women whose answers are the most compatible with Alex’s will get private one-on-one dates with Alex. The other five women will share Alex in one group date.
First Date: Amanda
Amanda won the first date, and the sparks were very clearly flying. In the limousine on the way to their Sushi & Massage date, Alex and Amanda just couldn’t deny their mutual attraction, and ended up making out.
During dinner, Amanda and Alex again kiss passionately, but are interrupted by a shocked and bewildered waitress. Later, they both change into Kimonos, and Alex gives Amanda a sensual massage. Alex makes a point, though, of not going to far with Amanda sexually, as he is aware that living for the moment may cause him to miss an entire future. The next morning, Amanda reveals that they were
The Bachelor season 1
- 1x1Week One (S1)Mar 25, 2002
- 1x2Bachelor Live: Week 2Jan 11, 2016
- 1x3Week Three (S1)Apr 08, 2002
- 1x4Week Four (S1)Apr 15, 2002
- 1x5Week Five (S1)Apr 22, 2002
- 1x6The Bachelor: The Women Tell All (S1)Apr 25, 2002
- 1x7Week Six (S1)Apr 25, 2002
- 1x8The Bachelor: Special Edition (S1)Aug 11, 2002
- 1x9The Bachelor: Revealed (S1)Sep 25, 2002